Wednesday 31 October 2012

My Creative Space - Working with Blue

I make a lot of multi-strand necklaces as I've always loved their timeless appeal and that textured, layered look.

I have a big stash of blue glass beads and I've had them out on the desk this week.

Here is a new necklace called 'Beach'.

It has a lovely oval shaped toggle clasp too -

Blogtober has now drawn to a close and I've made it!

When I started out, I was looking forward to the challenge but not really sure that I'd squeeze in the time each day to write, take photos and put together a new post. I've learnt a lot along the way, discovered some great new blogs and become more organised in the process.

Thank you to anyone who has visited my blog during the month of October.

I hope to keep up the regular updates through November as I prepare a whole lot of new creations prior to Christmas. I'm looking forward to new creative challenges.

To anyone who remembers me blogging about 'Choctober' - the intention was good and I started out very strongly but I didn't quite make it!

I'm starting again for 'Chocvember'....

No comments:

Post a Comment