Tuesday 1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

I wish everyone a very happy and enjoyable 2013!

Last night I enjoyed the Sydney fireworks from a party near the harbour.

My photos were a bit of a flop and don't really show the fireworks very well:

You can only just make out the red lips (the red dot...) on the harbour bridge on the right hand side. I realised afterwards that my camera was not on the right setting.

Needless to say the Sydney fireworks never disappoint and are always beautiful and spectacular.

This time of year inspires renewal and encourages everyone to look ahead and think about one's hopes and dreams for the coming year. As the fireworks were unfolding I quietly set some goals for 2013 which includes making travel plans, expanding my fitness regime and setting aside more creative time (always on the list). I have some practical projects around the house to tackle in 2013 as well as a plan to do some paving in the garden too. In any case, I'm looking forward to what 2013 may hold! Best wishes to all.....


No comments:

Post a Comment