Monday 31 December 2012

My Creative Space - New Necklace

I made this necklace a few weeks ago and just uploaded it to my Etsy store today ( I'm a bit behind at the moment...).
The beads are glossy and faceted Agate beads and range in colour from orange to burnt orange to rusty brown. I've combined a number of different shapes and sizes to give the necklace a particular line as it wraps around the neck.


Some info about Agate:
- It is known to attract strength and protect from stress and the draining of energy.
- Agate is one of the oldest stones in recorded history.
- It is mined in many locations including Uruguay, Brazil, United States, Mexico, Madagascar, Italy, Egypt, India, China, Scotland. Probably the most famous place that agate is mined is Idar-Oberstein in Germany where it has been reportedly collected since 1548. 

No comments:

Post a Comment